Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Prep and the Weekend!!!

God I love the weekends! It's so nice to not have to write a paper for one or two days :).
Well, I finished up my cookies today and can't wait to send them out tomorrow! Here's a sneak peak before I post them over on Spache the Spatula tomorrow:
Decorated Cookies Preview
Aren't they cute?


Anyways, my eats for the day all consisted of eating out, ha ha. But it's okay because they were super healthy.


Breakfast:
Munched on this bar in class:
Clif Bar- Breakfast

  • Clif Nectar Cocoa Dark Chocolate Walnut Bar (160cal)
=160 calories

Lunch:
We went to Specialty's Cafe and Bakery again today (this and Panera are our typical lunch spots) and I got my usual sandwich sans the ranch and mayo but today I also asked for no provolone cheese since it already has swiss on it too and I really can't even taste it that much. Next time I may even get no cheese at all.
  • "The Vegetarian"- herb bread with avocado, sprouts, swiss, cucumber, mushrooms, lettuce, tomato, red onion, dill pickle, pepperoncini, and stone ground mustard (440cal)
=440 calories

Dinner:
Chipotle Salad
Chipotle Salad with Multigrain Chips
After going shopping for the ingredients for the delectable (unhealthy) dinner I will be making for Valentine's Day at Whole Foods, Mikey and I went to Chipotle to grab din! I got my usual salad and it was AH-MAZING. I had some Food Should Taste Good Muti-grain chips on the side to dip in my guac and it was the absolute perfect dinner.
=710 calories

=1310 calories for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment