Monday, February 22, 2010

Major Sweet Tooth

I had my Anthropology test bright and early this morning an while I was really worried about it, I actually think it went pretty well :D!
After school, Mikey and I went to our typical lunch spot (Specialty's Cafe and Bakery) where I got my typical sandwich only this time with no cheese.
  • "The Vegetarian"- herb bread with stone ground mustard, avocado, lettuce, tomato, red onion, bell pepper, sprouts, dill pickle, pepperoncini, mushrooms, and cucumber (400ish cal)
=400 calories

And when we left the UVillage... I couldn't help myself- I grabbed another cupcake from Trophy Cupcakes. And yes, I ate it for dinner. Thank goodness no one reads this blog because I certainly feel embarrassed about my sweets consumption this past week... it's cookies for breakfast, cupcakes for dinner... YIKES!
But oh lordy, it was SO worth it! Given the chance I would choose to eat this for dinner over and over again. Wouldn't you? Look at that! The top is all marshmallow and then the cake is chocolate with delicious buttery graham crumbs!
S'mores Cupcake from Trophy Cupcakes
S'mores Cupcake from Trophy Cupcakes
S'mores Cupcake from Trophy Cupcakes
  • S'mores cupcake (400ish cal)
  • 1 cup skim milk (80cal)
=480 calories

But, this time thats not all I ate! I was low on calories so I was able to make it a semi-resonable meal. My "dessert" was a mighty delicious PB&J:
PB&J
PB&J
  • 2 slices TJ's Honey and Oat bread, lightly toasted (180cal)
  • 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter (190cal)
  • 1 tbsp guava preserves (50cal)
=420 calories


=1300 calories for the day!

2 comments:

  1. lol im reading your blog you glutton! hahaha jk im bored at work and have been reading your blog all day for entertainment. i feel like i caught up on the last few months of your life lol <3 you
    -kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I am such a glutton though!

    ReplyDelete