Thursday, February 11, 2010

A day full of baking

Well, I can say that I ate horribly today. But not because I ate a ton of shit, no. Because I ate nothing until 8pm. Buuuut! I have an excuse. It may not be great but it's because I was baking all day. See:
Not-yet-decorated Cookies
Not-yet-decorated Cookies
More on these tomorrow (they're still only half done).


Sooo, when I did finally get around to finding time to eat, I decided I wanted to go somewhere and get a humong-o meal. Mikey and I decided to go to Boom Noodle where I ordered a Small Mizuna Salad and the Shiitake Soba Noodle Bowl. It was sooooo delicious! I get the Shiitake Soba every time I go. This is the description from the site: buckwheat noodles, shiitake mushrooms, inari, tofu, green onion, kaiware sprouts, tenkasu, dashi broth. Yum! And the Mizuna Salad: fresh baby mizuna, bell peppers, cucumbers, baby lima beans, sweet potato chips, with black sesame vinaigrette.
I would say it was all about 1000 calories or so? I couldn't finish all of the Shiitake Soba (these come in humongous bowls) so I took the rest home and had it later while watching NBC Comedy Night!


So, only 1000ish calories for the day :/

No comments:

Post a Comment