Monday, February 8, 2010

Back to the Grind

And the weekend was short-lived :(. Back to school and papers galore. I had YET ANOTHER paper to write this afternoon. Actually, technically it was a second draft, but I changed so much it might as well have been brand new paper. It was kind of nice though because I got to take a nap before I started writing it. As soon as I got back from school I had a quick (and tiny) lunch so that I could go hop in bed! It was wonderful.
After I finished my paper I got to watch my Monday night shows: Hoarders, Intervention, House, and 24! Hoarders is seriously the craziest show ever. I cannot wrap my mind around how these people can live in literal tons of garbage!


On to the eats!:


Breakfast:
I love bars for breakfast because the are easy for me to munch on during class seeing as how there is no way you will get me up any earlier than 7am to have time to eat breakfast at home first. Another reason I like them is because they manage to keep me completely satiated for my 3 hours of class, and then I'm able to go grab some lunch after.
=195 calories

Lunch:
Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
I was pretty hungry when I got back from class but I was super tired so I just wanted something quick and nutrient dense. I decided on a half peanut butter and banana sandwich, perfect!
  • 1 slice Trader Joe's Honey and Oat Bread (90cal)
  • 31g mashed banana (28cal)
  • 1 tbsp Adam's Crunchy Peanut Butter (105cal)
=223 calories

Dinner:
IMG_1487
I was really craving mexican tonight and decided I wanted take-out from Chipotle. I looove Chipotle and their food can be actually quite healthy. I got a salad with black beans, chicken, corn salsa, hot salsa, and guacamole- soo good! By the way, Chipotle has nutritional information available online so you can calculate the nutrition of your meal! (If you haven't noticed, dinner is my favorite meal of the day, and most often my largest by far.)
  • Lettuce (10cal)
  • Black beans (120cal)
  • Chicken (190cal)
  • Corn salsa (80cal)
  • Red-tomatillo salsa (20cal)
  • Guacamole (150cal)
=570 calories

Dessert:
After dinner I realized I really needed more calories so I made myself a treat with one of my cupcakes and some blueberries!
I warmed the cupcake in the microwave and then topped it with the fresh blueberries and mascarpone- unbelievably delicious.
  • Chocolate cupcake sans frosting, all smashed up (130cal)
  • 115g blueberries (60cal)
  • 1tbsp mascarpone (60cal)
=250 calories

=1238 calories for the day

2 comments:

  1. wow grammer mistake lol. "there food is delicious." ehhhemmmm. im surprised at you miss pine view. lol
    miss yo face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew you're right. I changed it immediately. That's what happens when I write these posts at like 3am and then change the time to like 11 lol

    ReplyDelete