Thursday, February 25, 2010

Too much food!

After how much Mikey and I enjoyed California Pizza Kitchen for dinner last night, we decided to go again for lunch (hah, yes we're lame). I ate FAR to much! Bleh. Though my choices were fairly healthy, it was just way too much. I got:

  • Singapore Shrimp Rolls- Shrimp, baby broccoli, soy-glazed Shiitake mushrooms, spinach, carrots, rice noodles, bean sprouts, green onion and cilantro wrapped in rice paper. Served chilled with a sesame-ginger dipping sauce and Szechuan slaw. (646cal)
  • cup of Asparagus Soup- A creamless vegetarian soup garnished with garlic-herb croutons. (106cal)
=752 calories (See what I mean?! That is a TON for lunch!)


I was extremely full until quite late (around 9:00pm), and decided to have a much lower calorie dinner. I made a delectable sandwich (my fave kind- laughing cow + dill + veggie of choice!) and had some cottage cheese in a cantaloup half. Yum:
Laughing Cow, Dill, and Tomato Sandwich
Laughing Cow, Dill, and Tomato Sandwich
Dinner!
Cantaloupe with Cottage Cheese

  • 1/2 cantaloupe- 6 in. diameter (135cal)
  • 209g fat-free cottage cheese (148cal)
  • 1 Arnold Whole Wheat Sandwich Thin (100cal)
  • 1 wedge Laughing Cow Light Swiss (35cal)
  • 50g tomato (9cal)
  • lots of fresh dill, salt & pepper
=427 calories

My midnight snack included Life cereal and milk (240cal)

=1419 calories 
(a bit more than I would have liked but it's alright)

No comments:

Post a Comment