Monday, February 22, 2010

Busy as a Bee!

I apologize for not posting this last night, but I didn't have time to add the pictures and whatnot with all of the studying I was doing!


What a hectic day! I have a huge test in my Archaeological Anthropology class tomorrow so that means a TON of studying. On top of that I also had a small paper due in one of my English classes that I did when I got up, and I decided to bake cookies!
I made some Everything Cookies which you can find on my other blog and boy are they tasty!


Well onto the most important part, the food!:


You should know by now that I'm absolutely horrible at eating breakfast; it's something I would like to change, but I don't feel like it's pressing at the moment. What is pressing is that I didn't eat today until 6:30! I got so caught up in school/baking that I completely forgot! Anyways, I suddenly realized when my stomach started rumbling like thunder and then quickly began to shove my face (and went hard on the sweets... it's just been that kind of weekend I guess)!


I had:

=330 calories

A bit later Mikey and I headed on over to Chipotle to grab dinner. I naturally got my usual salad, but there was new guy working who didn't make it as big and awesome as the usual people :(.

Chipotle Salad
  • Chipotle salad- lettuce, black beans, chicken, corn salsa, hot salsa, pico de gallo, guac (580cal)
  • 1 oz. Food Should Taste Good Multigrain chips, for dipping (140cal)
=720 calories

And later I clearly needed another Everything Cookie because they are freakin' amazing! (220ishcal)

=1270 calories for the day
Wow I ate terrible today, hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment