Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cookies and Custards and More Cookies, Oh my!

Goodness I have been nonstop baking today! I finally got my Valentine Sugar Cookies all posted over on Spache the Spatula. Aren't they beautiful?
Valentine Sugar Cookies
Besides that I made the Crème Anglaise for my souffles for tomorrow night (you'll see more on those later), and last but not least some more Valentine-themed cookies (which you will see tomorrow over on the other blog, hopefully)! Whew!

As for my food for the day, it was rather lackluster :/.

I ate a bowl of Icelandic fat free yogurt with homemade granola and blueberries when I got up:
Icelandic Yogurt with Homemade Granola and Blueberries
=375 calories


But then I didn't eat again until I grabbed my typical Chipotle salad (yes I'm quite predictable) around 8:30pm.
=710 calories

I realized I was still low on calories after dinner, so I grabbed some Red Mango with Mikey :).
Red Mango
  • small Original frozen yogurt (90cal)
  • Ghiradelli mini dark chocolate chips (70)
  • strawberries (10)
=170 calories

=1255 calories for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment