Thursday, April 8, 2010

Veggies and Frosting- All you need!

Today was a fairly stress-less day!


After my morning class, I got a salad from the ammaaazing salad bar at school.
Salad Bar @ UW
It included mixed greens, beets, mushrooms, chicken breast, sunflower seeds, asian noodle salad, marinated asparagus, hard-boiled egg, chickpeas, and balsamic dressing. It was SO good!


This evening I forwent the gym in order to find time to bake- definitely not the healthiest choice, hah, but I've been itching to bake for WEEKS but haven't had the time. I made a really amazingly tasty Chocolate Peanut Butter Marble Cake that will be posted over on my other blog soon. I certainly ate my fair share of the frosting- far too much- as I frosted the cake. It's the best frosting I have ever had, no joke. In fact, I usually don't even like frosting!
Chocolate Frosting

I didn't get hungry for dinner until around 10:30pm (after all that sweet frosting!). I decided on more leftover Yoga Hot Pot with feta cheese since it was so unbelievably incredible last night. On the side I had two baby slices of multigrain bread with some butter.
Yoga Hot Pot with Feta

I have to say, I definitely missed the gym today, but I'll be back tomorrow and a day off is good :).

No comments:

Post a Comment