Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lobster at a Steak House

Let's get straight to the food, shall we?


Lunch today was pizza leftover from last night. I had two small pieces of "Seattle Cheese Festival Primo" pizza (see post below for description). 
Pagliacci's Seattle Cheese Festval Primo
I also had two Anzac Biscuits- 1 super tiny, and one medium one. These are SO good!
Anzac Biscuits


For dinner, we joined Mikey's parents and his step-brother Matt at Daniel's Broiler for Matt's birthday. It's a SUPER nice steak house and I usually order steak when I go there, but tonight I opted for their Lobster Cobb Salad which I also get quite a bit and it is ammmmaaazzing (and at 30-freakin'-dollars for a salad it should be!).
Daniel's Broiler- Lobster Club Salad
The salad included bitter greens (like frisee and endive), bacon, lobster (lots!), spiced pecans, dried currants, avocado, bacon, hard-boiled egg, and club dressing. Mmm!!! (I also had some of their wonderful bread and butter with dinner.)


We also naturally had to get dessert. Mikey and I split this big 'ol Coconut Fudge Sundae!
Daniel's Broiler- Coconut Fudge Sundae
It was coconut ice cream in a bowl lined with fudge and then coconut sprinkled on top. It was to-die-for!

No comments:

Post a Comment