Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Salads galore!

Told you I'd be back :)


Lunch today was Panera! I, of course, got my usual You-Pick-2 of a Greek salad and Chicken Noodle Soup with a Whole Grain Baguette on the side.
IMG_0494
Sooo yummy! Scooping the salad up with the baguette is an absolute must, in case you were unsure on that, hah.

I went to Whole Foods tonight to pick up a few things and decided that I wanted their salad bar for dinner!
IMG_2477
My salad (which was excellent) included:
  • a ton of mixed greens on the bottom
  • a small scoop of a pre-made arugula/parmesan/grape tomato salad
  • a small scoop of a pre-made mixed greens/candied pecan/blue cheese salad
  • a few strips of steak (looks like more than it is)
  • a sprinkling of sunflower seeds
  • a tiny scoop of a kale/seed/currant salad
  • a few cubes of feta
  • 3 croutons (hah)
  • 1 marinated mushroom
  • 3 radish slices
  • 1 hardboiled egg
I also had a itty-bitty Anzac Biscuit (which the recipe for will be up on the other blog shortly). These are the most delicious cookies ever.
IMG_2481

No comments:

Post a Comment