Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's the Weekend!

Alrighty, so what have I been up to the last few days?


Thursday:


I grabbed a delicious granola bar before my two afternoon classes of the day. These Earnest East (formerly Honest Foods) bars are SO amazing. I first tried the Almond Trail Mix flavor at Veg Fest this year, and then went out and bought every flavor! They are all made with almond butter so they are super delicious. This Cran Lemon Zest flavor was both refreshing and energy-packed, loved it!
Earnest Eats Cran Lemon Zest


After my classes, Mikey and I went to Panera where I got the You-Pick-2 (surprise, surprise). I got the Greek Salad, BUT instead of my usual chicken soup, I got the 1/2 Mediterranean Veggie sandwich with a whole grain baguette on the side.
Panera You-Pick-2
I used to always get the Mediterranean Veggie with my You-Pick-2 in high school. I love the Tomato Basil bread it is on because it is oddly sweet.


Dinner was Pita Pit again, lol. I eat the same things all the time. My pita was my usual hummus pita with loads of veggies and feta and Kettle Sea Salt and Vinegar chips on the side- no picture be cause I was lazy.


Friday:


Friday I woke up and had an amazing bowl of Nature's Path Maple Sunrise cereal with a sliced banana, skim milk, and some Justin's Maple Almond Butter- perfection!
Cereal with nanner and almond butter


Then I was in the kitchen the whole day making food for Mikey's curling league. I made mini quiches, mini chocolate cheesecakes (will be on the other blog soon), and MORE brownies (these will be up on the other blog tonight). Naturally I had to try everything I was making to make sure it was good :P, which held me over until super duper late after Mikey's curling game. 


When we finally got home at like midnight we ordered Pagliacci's! I got the seasonal offering pizza which was called the "Seattle Cheese Festival Primo." It included: mozzarella, aged Italian provolone, caramelized onion, radicchio, and fresh tomatoes on an olive oil and garlic base. I cannot tell you how good it was! I had 3 pieces of my small sized pizza, along with a tiny bit of the caesar salad that we got for free!


Ayways, I'll be back tonight to tell you about the amazing dinner I will be having (undoubtedly a nice big steak) at Daniel's Broiler!

No comments:

Post a Comment