Monday, April 26, 2010

Recap :)

Let's talk about the last few days!


First things first, at around midnight on Saturday night, I got hungry again (crazy after my huge dinner, I know). I decided on a small bowl of Nature's Path Flax Plus Pumpkin Raisin Crunch
IMG_2540
This cereal is so unique and tasty. I absolutely love Nature's Path products!


Sunday:


For breakfast/lunch I had a delicious bowl of Fage 0% Greek yogurt topped with 1/2 an Odwalla Sweet & Salty Almond Bar, 1 1/2 tablespoons of Crofter's Superfruit Spread in Europe, a nanner, and 1 tablespoon of crunchy Barney Butter warmed in the microwave.
IMG_2553
IMG_2547
IMG_2551
Filling and delicious!


A bit later I snacked on a Manchego and Marcona Almond Cracker as well as a teeny Anzac Biscuit (not pictured).
IMG_2544


For dinner, Mikey and I were both craving burgers and decided on The Ram. I got the "All-American" burger: a USDA prime patty topped with cheddar, pickle chips, lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, mustard, and ketchup. Served with a side of sweet potato fries and BBQ sauce for dipping.


It was SO good- just what I wanted. In fact, I actually ate the whole thing, hah, which I never do.


Monday (today, lol):


After my morning class, Mikey and I headed over to Panera where I got my oh-so-predictable You-Pick-2 (1/2 Greek salad and Chicken Noodle Soup with a Whole Grain Baguette). Ordinary, yet wonderful!


I snacked on a couple Anzac Biscuits a bit later (they are addictive!), and then finally decided on what to have for dinner: the last of my leftover pizza (2 small pieces) and a simple salad.
IMG_2563
The salad included:
  • baby arugula
  • sliced crimini mushrooms
  • parmigiano reggiano cheese
  • a couple crumbled Garlic Melba Toasts
  • simple vinaigrette made from: whole grain mustard, dijon, sherry vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, and freshly ground pepper
IMG_2560
It was an awesome salad, if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment