Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sorry + Changes

First of all, I'm super sorry for not posting. Things have been crazy with school, but I got my first Archaeology test done for the quarter and I think I aced it! Whoo!
As for the changes, I don't think I will be posting each and every day on this blog anymore (remember I also have Spache the Spatula), but I will certainly be posting at least every other day (no more super long breaks without notice). Hopefully that's acceptable :).


Anyways, I wanted to share this salad that I had a few days ago. It was SO amazing!
Arugula Salad with Crispy Prosciutto di Parma, Patacabra Cheese, Marcona Almonds, and a Membrillo Vinaigrette
It included:
  • baby arugula
  • crisp prosciutto di parma (it's not bacon)
  • Patacabra goat cheese
  • Marcona almonds
  • Membrillo vinaigrette (2 tbsp quince paste, 1 tbsp red wine vinegar, 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, fresh ground pepper)
Arugula Salad with Crispy Prosciutto di Parma, Patacabra Cheese, Marcona Almonds, and a Membrillo Vinaigrette
I also had two of those little Manchego and Marcona Almond Crackers on the side. Best. Salad. Ever.

Also, I went to see Conan live (for the Legally Prohibited from Being Funny on Television Tour) on Sunday and it was extremely entertaining. He was hilarious, as usual, and Dave Matthews even stopped by and played a song. Fun!

I've also been on a baking rampage lately (see my other blog + more to come). I don't know what's got into me, hah. Needless to say it's probably not great for losing weight but you have to indulge every now and again.

So, that's just a brief update. Back to blogging tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment