Wednesday, April 14, 2010

P-P-P-P-PITAAA!

Howdy!

I didn't eat today until I got back from my afternoon class/errands at around three. But my oh my it was delicious. First thing was first, as soon as I walked in the door I went for one of my heavenly Cinnamon Hazelnut Brownies. They are simply irresistible.
Cinnamon Hazelnut Brownie
After I had gobbled down half of the brownie I decided I should get some real food too, so I poured a nice big bowl of Nature's Path Crunchy Maple Sunrise Cereal (seriously this is like my new favorite cereal) topped with a nanner and milk!
Cereal + Nanner

At around 7 I snacked on some Marcona almonds, and at 9 I had a study session at the university for my archaeology test of Friday.


After I got back, Mikey and I decided to grab Pita Pit for dinner! I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love Pita Pit.
Hummus Pita + Salt & Vinegar Chips
Hummus Pita
I got a whole wheat pita with:

  • hummus
  • feta cheese
  • lettuce
  • sprouts
  • green peppers
  • banana peppers
  • mushrooms
  • tomatoes
  • cucumbers
  • "secret sauce" (basically a vinaigrette)
I also had some Sea Salt & Vinegar Kettle potato chips on the side. I ALWAYS eat salt and vinegar chips with my Pita Pit. I like to stuff the chips into my pitas for extra crunch!

1 comment: