Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's!

It didn't really feel at all like St. Patrick's Day to me today as I first had my last final early this morning, and then spent most of the day cleaning and packing because Mikey and I are leaving for Florida at noon tomorrow. I'm sooo glad I'm done with that quarter of school. I feel like I can finally relax and enjoy myself for Spring Break and not be completely stressed.


After I got home from my test (around 10am), I was pretty hungry and decided to have a small bowl of sweet Life cereal with skim milk. Cured my hunger pangs completely!
Life cereal


I got hungry for lunch around 3ish and had some leftover Zeek's "Tree Hugger" pizza from last night (3 small-ish pieces), a Cara Cara orange that Mikey and I split (I only had 2 small wedges), and a glass of homemade Sangria loaded with fruit! It was a tasty, tasty meal :)
Zeek's Tree Hugger Pizza
Cara Cara Orange
Homemade Sangria




Dinner was leftover homemade guac with multigrain chips, and leftover Whole Grain Linguine with Kale, Dried Cranberries, and Pistachio Sauce (which the recipe for will be up on Spache the Spatula tomorrow!). It was still just as good as when I made it (though the pistachios weren't as crunchy).
Multigrain Chips with Homemade Guac
Whole Grain Linguine with Kale, Dried Cranberries, and Pistachio Sauce
Can you tell I was trying to clean out the fridge before we left? This caused me to eat too much though, blegh.

No comments:

Post a Comment