Friday, March 12, 2010

A day of utter failure- delicious, delicious failure

I failed in pretty much everything today- missed class, ate terribly, and didn't work out. I know I should feel bad, but I just... don't ha ha.
Like an idiot, I managed to miss my very last lecture for my archaeology class due to my cat-like reflexes in  turning off the alarm before I, myself, am even aware that it went off. It really makes no sense. I've developed a way to do it in my sleep. -Sigh- but it's okay. I had time for breakfast this morning, lol. I had a small bowl of Life cereal- so sweet and delicious.
Life cereal
  • 1 1/2 cups Life cereal (240cal)
  • 2/3 cup fat free milk (60cal)
=300 calories


I also had my last English class today and I got my last big paper turned in! I'm definitely in the home stretch of finishing up this quarter.
When we got home I had a delicious apple to tide me over:
Apple
  • 130g apple (68cal)
For lunch Mikey and I went to a place we've been wanting to try for a while: Peak's Frozen Custard. They have delicious paninis and heavenly custard. I LOVE custard! My very first job was actually at a custard place back in Florida so I know good custard :P
We each got a panini for lunch. I got the Greek which was so tasty! It reminded me of a sandwich I've had before and I racked my brain trying to think of where but just couldn't place it.
Greek Panini
  • Greek Panini: Roasted Garlic Hummus, Feta, Olive Tapenade, Roma Tomatoes, Cucumber, Lettuce, Red Onion, Balsamic Vinegar, and Olive Oil (maybe 750cal?)
Naturally, we had to get custard for dessert and we went ALL OUT! We ordered the "Mt. Rainier" which was just about the biggest thing I've ever seen. It included SIX scoops of custard! It took them like 15 minutes to make it (seriously, what the hell... I know it doesn't take that long, I've had the job before), but it was worth the wait:
  • "Mt. Rainier": THE Mountain. Six scoops of frozen custard, 3 chocolate and 3 vanilla atop a fresh house-made brownie, sprinkled with fresh roasted cashews and finally drizzled with house-made hot fudge and caramel. This mountain of a sundae gets topped off with whipped cream and a cherry! (500cal for my portion?)
Oh man, the 1926389236597657 calories I probably ingested eating that thing were so worth it. Between the two of us we actually almost finished it off (we had about 2 scoops of chocolate remaining and NO toppings)!
=1250 calories (LOL how completely disgusting!)

I stayed full the entire rest of the day, no joke!
Annnd we didn't go to the gym, because we suck and honestly forgot. -sigh- Tomorrow is a new day :)

=1618 calories for the day
even though that number looks like a lot, it really is still below my maintenance

No comments:

Post a Comment