Sunday, June 6, 2010

Writing my life away

Soo I didn't eat today until dinner. Mostly because I forgot, but also because we went to dinner with Mikey's parents, and I didn't get hungry until just a couple hours before we were supposed to go and I didn't want to spoil my appetite.
We went to Red Robin (certainly not my first choice, but I went with the flow), which is not the healthiest establishment. I ordered the Garden Burger which I though was a fairly healthy decision, but it also came with their infamous and greasy steak fries which I naturally had to engulf.

  • Garden Burger: Our Gardenburger® is topped with tomatoes, fresh lettuce, pickles and our Country Dijon Sauce on a whole grain bun. (561cal)
  • Steak Fries (439cal)
=1000 calories

Then I had to spend all night working on my stupid final paper for my English class, but luckily I'm pretty much done with school (minus a couple minor assignments) after I turn it in tomorrow.
I had a super late snack of a baby apple with some homemade pecan-chocolate spread (think Nutella only with pecans).
Apple with Homemade Pecan Nutella!
  • baby apple (70cal)
  • 1 tbsp chocolate-pecan spread (90cal?)
=160 calories

=1160 calories for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment