Saturday, June 5, 2010

Indulging every once and while is AWESOME




Sorry I didn't post this last night!:

Before my test this morning I snacked on 1/2 of an Odwalla Berries GoMega bar to fuel my brain.
Odwalla Berries GoMega
Odwalla Berries GoMega Bar
My test was surprisingly difficult, but I still think that I did pretty well.
=105 calories

At around noon, Mikey and I went to Specialty's Cafe & Bakery for lunch! Originally, I ordered my typical sandwich, but the Tuscan White Bean soup looked so good that I had to go up and get a cup :P.
Due to that, I could only eat 1/2 my sandwich.
Specialty's- The Vegetarian
Specialty's- Tuscan White Bean Soup
  • 1/2 my version of "The Vegetarian": wheat bread with avocado, dill pickle, red onion, bell pepper, pepperoncinis, grainy mustard, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, sprouts, cucumber, mushrooms (210cal)
  • cup of Tuscan White Bean soup: (I'm not sure of al of the ingredients but I think) white beans, basil, tomatoes, broth (180cal?)
  • small whole wheat roll (110cal?)
=500 calories

Dinner tonight was not at all healthy, but mighty delicious! After Mikey's last curling game of the season, we went to The Ram. I got an amazing salmon club sandwich called the "Alaskan B.L.T.A.": salmon, avocado, lettuce, tomato, mayo, bacon, and roasted gazpacho tartar on thick-sliced toast. On the side I got sweet potato fries.
The Ram- Alaskan B.L.T.A.
The Ram- Alaskan B.L.T.A.
Worth. Every. Calorie.
=~1000 calories?

=1605 calories for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment