Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Resist the temptation....or not

Again, I apologize for not posting this last night. I was trying to finish up my very last homework assignment! This is yesterday's intake:


First of all, I would like you to take a look at what's sitting on my kitchen counter:
My Kitchen Counter :P
Yep, it's pretty amazing that I resist the temptation as much as I do because I could easily gobble that all down!


Sooo that being said, the very first thing I ate today was one of those lemon bars (250cal), lol. It was the best decision I have ever made. OMG they are possibly even more incredible than the Brown Butter Toffee Blondies I made yesterday as well, but it's a tough call. They are so tart- YUM!
Lemon BarLemon Bar
After letting that sit for a bit, I decided to have some real food :).
I decided on an open-faced avocado, egg, tomato sandwich (can you tell I'm obsessed with avocados and eggs lately?:
Egg, Tomato, Avocado, Toast, Sriracha
Egg, Tomato, Avocado, Toast, Sriracha
  • 60g avocado (120cal)
  • 1 "fried" egg, cooked in the microwave (74cal)- Okay seriously, how did I just figure out how convenient it is to cook eggs in the microwave?! There's no extra fat needed!
  • few slices of beautiful heirloom tomato +the rest of the huge beast with salt and pepper! (30cal)
  • 1 slice 20 grain bread (90cal)
  • sriracha!
=564 calories


Later I munched on 1/2 a blondie (88cal), and before long it was time for dinner!
Hotdog, peach, cupcake
Dinner this evening consisted of:

  • organic, uncured hotdog (110cal)
  • whole wheat hotdog bun (160cal)
  • relish, mustard, hot peppers, celery salt (negligible)
  • itty-bitty saturn peach (40cal)
  • Coconut-Lemon Cupcake from Trophy Cupcakes (350cal)
I LOVE hotdogs, and especially these because they contain no preservatives (I promise there is a hotdog under all those toppings)! The cupcake was from yesterday and I figured I should probably eat it- SO good!
=748 calories (WOWZA!)

=1312 calories for the day
pretty excellent considering all of the sweets I consumed!

No comments:

Post a Comment