Wednesday, June 9, 2010

¡Celebración!

Can I first just say that I am officially done with this quarter of school- whooo! My summer has officially begun!


My new french press arrived today! Yay!! I was so happy that I could finally drink coffee at home that the first thing I did today was make some :D! I had a nice mug of Caffe Appassionato's Morning Passion with SO Delicious's unsweetened coconut milk (which I also just got today) (10cal).
Can I just say that I absolutely LOVE this milk?!


Then Mikey and I got a BUNCH of pictures taken for Spache the Spatula, and while doing so I couldn't help but have a few bites of my S'mores Ice Cream (maybe 100cal?).
Afterwards, I had a bowl of cereal, mostly because I wanted more of that coconut milk!
Honey Bunches of Oats with Strawberries + SO Delicious Coconut Milk

=375 calories

To celebrate me being COMPLETELY done with school for the quarter (and Mikey graduating on Saturday), Mikey and I decided to eat some seriously unhealthy food- AZTECA!
FIrst, I gorged myself of chips and salsa (my ultimate weakness):
Azteca Chips & Salsa
And for dinner I ordered the Azteca's Club "Quesadilla" (I put quesadilla in quotes because although they call it a quesadilla, it is unlike any I have ever seen before...):
Whole wheat tortilla stuffed with chicken, bacon, avocado, lettuce, Monterey Jack cheese and fresh pico de gallo. Garnished with sour cream and tomatoes.
Azteca's Club Quesadilla
It was also served with white rice with peas and carrots and their "no cholesterol" Ranchero beans.
I ate the ENTIRE "quesadilla" and about 1/2 of the rice and beans.
Blahhhh I am SO full!!!!
=1000 calories?

=1375 calories for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment