Saturday, May 29, 2010

Well hello there

Hiiiiii *waves*
How have you been? I've been buuuusy! I'm in the process of trying to write my 10-12 page final paper for my English class along with just finishing up a final project for my archaeology class. It's crunch time since school is almost over, but guess what? I got a 100% on my last archaeology test! Whooo!
I also managed to get terribly sick with a sinus infection and a bad case of bronchitis, but I'm all better now!
Here's a few delectable delights that I have been munching on the past few weeks:


This was an awesome salad that I had:
Nummy Salad
consisting of:
served with an AMAZING sliced pear:
Sliced Pear
It was super juicy and sweet!

This strawberry-lemonade cupcake from Trophy Cupcakes was one of the best cupcakes I have EVER had:
IMG_2696

This is a delicious salad that I had at Panera:
Strawberry Poppyseed & Chicken Salad from Panera
It's new for summer and it's called the Strawberry Poppyseed and Chicken Salad. It's really refreshing and loaded with fruit: mandarin oranges, pineapple, strawberries, and blueberries, plus it also has crunchy pecans and a low-fat poppyseed vinaigrette. It's quite good for you too at only 280 calories for a huge full-size salad! I got mine with a little apple and it was one of the best lunches ever!



And this is a baby granola bar that I got as a sample at VegFest!:
Earnest Eats Almond Trail Mix Bar
Theses Earnest Eats ars are so amazing because they are made with almond butter- total yum! After trying them at the booth at VegFest I went out and bought five so that I could try all the flavors! I highly recommend them (they are formerly known as Honest Foods).

No comments:

Post a Comment