Wednesday, May 12, 2010

:/

Well, I promise I haven't forgotten about this blog. I've just been seriously neglecting it. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure why. I just, haven't really felt like posting on it I suppose. That's the worst excuse ever, I'm aware, which is why I am no longer making promises about what I post and how often I will post. What you can count on is my other blog: Spache the Spatula!
So, I will still be posting here, and it may be for 3 straight months, every day, and then not for a few weeks, or only like once a week. Just know that I'm not giving up on this blog; I'm simply getting real about how often (or not) posts can be expected :P.


Oddly enough, though I haven't been posting, I have still been taking pictures. Here's some random eats I've had since my last post:


Honey Bunches of Oats with Pecan Bunches (such a nummy cereal!):
IMG_2608
This is an awesome pasta dish I created with linguini, Marcona almonds, and arugula with a olive oil/lemon/garlic/white wine sauce and sprinkled with freshly grated parmigiana reggiano:
IMG_2618
IMG_2617
Pacific Natural Foods Cashew Carrot Ginger soup with some chopped roasted cashews and fresh grated ginger on top:
IMG_2643
PITA PIT! (my typical hummus/feta/veggies pita served up with Kettle Sea Salt & Vinegar chips obv.):
IMG_2648



And finally, check out how completely and utterly gorgeous Seattle has been lately!:
IMG_2639
IMG_2641
IMG_2633
Mt. Rainier:
IMG_2621

No comments:

Post a Comment